Concrete Laborers and Finishers - Fresno, CA / Merced, CA / Sacramento, CA
Concrete Laborers and Finishers will perform duties on several projects in the Fresno, Merced, Stockton and Sacramento areas.
We anticipate full-time work through 2020 and have been considered an essential service, with our main focus on construction of affordable housing primarily in California.
Work to be performed:
- Foundation and flat-work concrete (curbs and ADA ramps)
- Re-bar placement
- Labor work related to the concrete trade
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to provide own basic hand tools (concrete hand tools; floats and trowels) – form-setter’s should provide nail bags, etc.
- Ability to learn new skills, follow directions of lead foreman/supervisor and be a team player
- Previous concrete finisher or laborer experience
- Experience on Multi-Family housing projects
Must provide documentation for eligibility to work in the United States.
The Pacific Companies is considered an essential service, with our main focus on construction of affordable housing.