Construction Superintendent - Ukiah, CA
We are currently seeking an experienced Superintendent to work on our Ukiah, CA project.
- Hold pre-construction tactics (Plan Constructability Review, Site Logistics and Schedule Coordination)
- Superior ability to manage commitments – make requests, hold promises, gather assertions, provide assessments
- Create, maintain and enforce a safe jobsite environment
- Produce, maintain and execute schedule
- Help to ensure compliance with budget
- Supervise and coordinate all construction activity, including those of trade contractors
- Ensure project materials and workmanship meet company quality standards and design requirements
- Obtain necessary information from engineers, designers, inspectors, municipal/provincial authorities and clients.
- Advise project manager of potential problems that impact budget, schedule, quality and safety.
- Maintain project tactics, schedule, 3-week look ahead, and daily job reports.
- 8+ years of experience working in a Superintendent role
- Experience in Multi-Family Unit Construction
- Experience in Vertical Concrete Apprenticeship or work in related trades helpful or preferred in some instances
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and company operations, including construction specifications, construction plans, building materials, methods, and procedures
- Proven competency and training to lead the safety program on the job-site
- Proven experience in leading large subcontractor teams as a Superintendent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, Outlook and other operational systems
- Experience leading and assessing trade performance on the job site
- In-depth knowledge of all required and special inspections.
- Ability to resolve issues at the field level and escalate to the proper authority for resolution.
- Experience with creating and monitoring a project schedule’s critical path
- Ability to schedule, monitor and forecast resources for optimum efficiency