The Pacific Companies, named by AHF Magazine as the #1 Affordable Housing Developer in 2018, is seeking an enthusiastic, productive, organized and ambitious individual to act as Contracts Administrator for its construction division, Pacific West Builders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing/compilation, distribution, and/or management of:
- Project Bidding
- Subcontracts and exhibits
- Work, purchase, and change orders
- RFI’s and submittals
- Plan room and construction drawings
- Superintendent project and safety manuals
- Subcontractor Relationship and contact management
- Securing and renewing business and contractors licenses
- Subcontractor outreach and communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Construction industry related experience working as an integrated member of a corporate team.
- Multifamily housing background beneficial, but not required.
- Familiarity with MBE/WBE, prevailing wage, insurance and energy efficiency documentation.
- High proficiency in Word, Outlook, Adobe, Excel and social media.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Ability to conduct Internet-based research.
- Previous experience in SmartBid and Procore.
Must provide documentation for eligibility to work in the United States.
The Pacific Companies is considered an essential service, with our main focus on construction of affordable housing.