The Pacific Companies, one of the top affordable housing developers in the country, is seeking an ambitious, productive and trustworthy individual to provide vital administrative support to the company’s development team. This person will be an integral part of a strong and growing group of real estate finance, development, and construction firms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail, including scanning and emailing to off site employees.
- Create Fed Ex labels for documents, checks, plans, etc. Track and forward confirmations
- Prepare outgoing mail including checks from accounting (daily)
- Keep office supplies stocked and order specific requests
- Initiate and serve as point of contact for building maintenance, including copiers
- Support functions for the company’s development team including production assistance on competitive subsidy applications, quality assurance reviews of project related third-party reports, checklist management, basic financial modeling in excel, and due diligence tracking, scan and file CPR
- Assistance with a myriad of other activities, as assigned
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good time management skills
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping our with various tasks as required
Interested applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter. A qualified candidate will be competitively compensated according to his/her experience.