Resident Rewards Specialist
The Resident Rewards Specialist is a multifaceted position composed of customer service, creative thinking/marketing, and data entry. The Residents Rewards Specialist will be interacting with apartment residents, on site and regional managers. The primary purpose of this position will be to bring excitement to the TPC Resident Rewards program and preserve long term customer satisfaction. This position requires a motivational and positive attitude when interacting with managers and residents alike to increase program participation.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Ability to work 35-40 hours a week
- 6-8 hours daily on a computer
- Accurate data entry skills Assisting residents with enrollment
- Processing orders, preparing, and tracking shipments
- Facilitate email marketing strategies to enhance program participation
- Create/edit blog posts
- Customer service and marketing related experience
- At least one-year experience and high proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to manage multiple commitments and deadlines.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- A background in multifamily housing management
- Property/asset management experience
- Experience working or volunteering in a non-profit organization
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English
The ideal candidate will also be creative, organized, autonomous, and patient. Successful team members are comfortable and productive in a highly efficient, fast-moving and ever-learning environment.