Accounts Payable Specialist - Construction - Eagle, ID
We are seeking an enthusiastic, efficient, organized and ambitious individual to act as accounts payable specialist for its construction division, Pacific West Builders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing/compilation, distribution, and/or management of:
- Subcontractor invoices/payments
- AIA G702/G703 draw requests
- Pre-lien tracking
- Subcontractor/vendor relationships
Fundamental accounting responsibilities:
- Data entry
- Reconciling bank statements
- Project cost tracking and payment reconciliation
- Cash balance reporting
Construction industry related experience working as an integrated member of a corporate team.
- A background with a general contractor and/or with multifamily housing beneficial, but not required.
- Familiarity with lien waivers, prevailing wage, insurance, contracts and accounting
- High proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to manage multiple commitments, calendar and deadlines.
The ideal candidate will also be enthusiastic, autonomous, and able to innovate. Successful team members flourish in a highly efficient, fast-moving environment, with a passion for learning.