Accounts Payable Specialist - Eagle, ID
We are seeking an enthusiastic, productive, organized and ambitious Accounts Payable Specialist to work in our Eagle Idaho Office.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Functions effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience