Contract Administrator - Development - Eagle, ID
We are seeking an enthusiastic, productive, organized and ambitious Contract Administrator to join our Development Team!
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Contract Administration
- Track/Monitor Contractor Invoicing
- Electronic organization of documents and records management.
- Daily scanning, copying and filing
- Assist entire development team as needed with periodic special projects.
- Maintain data entry in software and excel spreadsheets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Functions effectively as part of a team.
- Database maintenance and management.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills
- Multifamily and/or real estate development experience strongly preferred.
- High proficiency in Excel, Word, and other general office software (such as Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities, including the ability to troubleshoot problems and recognize areas for improvements
- Excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently and with a team to get the job done proficiently and accurately