Capital Coordinator - Eagle, ID
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review LPA at construction start and populate tracking sheet
- Fill in DSCR spreadsheet with LPA/loan parameters
- Track upcoming installments and notify appropriate parties of upcoming needs (accounting, construction, insurance)
- Submit items to investors for installments
- Perm conversion includes preparing 3-month stabilization package
- Coordinate with lease up teams for pre-lease and completion lease up
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Functions effectively as part of a team.
- Working knowledge and experience of equity installments
- Database maintenance and management
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills.
- High proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to manage multiple commitments, calendar and deadlines.
- Related experience working as integrated member of a corporate team
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience in Banking, Titles or Real-estate.
- Understanding of records management and closing paperwork logistics and handling.
- Experience working with Syndicators or direct investors with tax credits preferred
- General Affordable Housing Experience with Tax Credits preferred
- Asset Management Experience preferred