Construction Payables Coordinator - Eagle, ID
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Subcontractor invoices/payments
- AIA G702/G703 draw requests
- Pre-lien tracking
- Subcontractor/vendor relationships
Assisting in fundamental accounting responsibilities of:
- Data entry
- Reconciling bank statements
- Project cost tracking and payment reconciliation
- Cash balance reporting
- Accounting industry related experience working as an integrated member of a corporate team.
- A background with a general contractor and/or with multifamily housing beneficial, but not required.
- General familiarity with lien waivers, prevailing wage, insurance and contracts
- High proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to manage multiple commitments, calendar and deadlines.