Development and Financing Coordinator - Eagle, ID
We are seeking an enthusiastic, productive, organized and ambitious individual to join our Affordable Housing Development Team. This person will be an integral part of a strong and growing group of real estate finance, development, and construction firms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Duties may include, but are not limited to
- Conducting development research projects and analyzing information
- Preparing and maintaining checklists and indexes to track development team tasks and responsibilities
- Participating in due diligence meetings and conference calls
- Learning and understanding the requirements of state housing agency and other funders’ qualified allocation plans, policies and administrative plans, which set forth the procedures needed to apply for low-income housing tax credits, home investments partnership program, HUD, community development block grant, or USDA rural development financing resources
- Obtaining application and due diligence materials from third parties; assisting in completion and review of all components of the financing applications
- Assist in tracking supportive services commitments and energy efficiency/sustainable building requirements; and assisting with other development activities, as needed
- Baccalaureate Degree or comparable work experience.
- Experience working as an integrated member of a corporate office team.
- Preferred experience in Real estate, Title work, Banking and/or Grant writing
- High proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, One Note and other general office software.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct Internet based research.
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly learn and apply new information and skills, organize and prioritize a variety of tasks, work well within deadlines, and demonstrate strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail. Experience with real estate development, banking, affordable housing programs, and sustainable building practices is preferred. Successful team members are comfortable and productive in a highly efficient, fast-moving and always-learning environment. Some evenings and weekends may be required.