Terms & Conditions
Your access to this Website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws. By entering, viewing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms & Conditions.
- All materials on this Website should be treated as copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and are subject to all provisions of the Copyright policy published on this site. No materials on this Website may be used without The Pacific Companies' express written permission except as stated in these Terms & Conditions or in the text on the Website.
- The Pacific Companies does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with The Pacific Companies.
- Although The Pacific Companies uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, The Pacific Companies makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this information. The Pacific Companies assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Website.
- Your use of and browsing within this Website are at your risk. Neither The Pacific Companies nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages resulting from or connected with your access to or use of this Website. Without limiting the foregoing, all contents of the Website are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- The Pacific Companies is not liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property, including computer viruses, resulting from or connected with your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any materials from the Website.
- Any communication that you transmit to The Pacific Companies over the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated, at the discretion of The Pacific Companies, as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Pacific Companies may, at its discretion, use this communication or information contained therein for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- Subject to our confidentiality policies, The Pacific Companies is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication that you send to the Website for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information.
- Images of people, places or things displayed on the Website are either the property of or used with permission by The Pacific Companies use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted in writing by The Pacific Companies. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate laws and / or regulations regarding copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity, and communications.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Pacific Companies and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting in any way a license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of The Pacific Companies or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website or any other content on the Website, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. The Pacific Companies will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The Pacific Companies has not reviewed all of the Websites linked to The Pacific Companies website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other websites or for your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites.