Accounting Administrative Assistant - Eagle, ID
This position will assist our accounting team, including the CFO, with daily administrative tasks.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily scanning, copying and filing of accounting documentation.
- Organizing accounting documentation by creating files and labels.
- Assistance with credit card receipts and documentation.
- Assist with retrieving previously filed invoices as needed.
- Responsible for daily delivery of deposits to the bank.
- Assist entire accounting team as needed with periodic special projects.
- Maintain data entry in accounting software and excel spreadsheets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Functions effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience.
The ideal candidate will also be enthusiastic, autonomous, and able to innovate. Successful team members flourish in a highly efficient, fast-moving environment, with a passion for learning.