Labor Compliance Assistant- Eagle, ID
This position will work closely with our Labor Compliance Team to ensure compliance with the Davis - Bacon Act and/or California State Prevailing Wages on multiple construction projects.
Responsible for lines of coverage related, but not limited to:
- Maintenance of Certified Payroll Report files
- Weekly project logs
- Mail tracking
- Maintain certified payroll files, assist with compliance, tracking and auditing for multiple projects.
- Review and track superintendent weekly reports and keep accurate logs for multiple projects.
- Assist with reporting and filing of internal weekly payroll reports.
- Research, reconcile and assist to resolve certified payroll discrepancies
- Assist subcontractors in the proper reporting and filing of their weekly payroll reports.
- Assist with 3rd party audits.
- Additional administrative support as needed.
Education/Experience: Knowledge of Davis-Bacon Laws, California Prevailing Wages, and DIR System a plus. Some payroll processing experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills: High proficiency in Excel, Word, and other general office software (such as Outlook). Strong verbal and written communication skills needed. Strong analytical abilities, including the ability to troubleshoot problems and recognize areas for improvements. Gather feedback and offer improvements to work processes and practices. Excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Must have strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently and with a team to get the job done proficiently and accurately.